Read This First – Things You Should Know BEFORE You Submit Your Claim
You’re probably reading this because you recently had a car accident or suffered some other kind of loss to one of your vehicles, your home or your business. This is where we want to be there for you….
And you’re wondering…
- Should I submit a claim to my insurance company or not?
- Will there be any negative consequences?
- Will my price go up? By how much?
- Can my policy be canceled… and what happens then?
Those are very important questions. And while every situation is different, I’d like to provide you some inside information to help guide you to your answers. Let us help you with those questions, and help demonstrate the value of a local agency you can just reach out and contact. Please read this special report before you make that decision
If you are ready to file a claim
As your independent agent, we’ll do our best to make your claim experience a smooth one.
- To begin, please contact the insurance company directly to put them on notice of the claim. We will then be notified of your claim by the insurance company.
- If you have a claim and would like our assistance, we will be happy to speak with you. In most cases, you will need to speak directly with the Insurance Carrier to report the details but we can help to make sure that your claim is processed correctly. Simply contact our nearest office for assistance.
- After your claim is processed, we will follow-up with you to ask about your experience and make sure you were treated well.
If think you’re not being treated fairly, need some help along the way or want to share your positive experience with us, just let us know! We’re always here for you.